Från var och när kommer "kompis-Jesus"-tron?

Här kan du diskutera religiösa ämnen som inte direkt rör vetenskap eller folkbildning.

Re: Från var och när kommer "kompis-Jesus"-tron?

Inläggav AndersY » sön 15 dec 2013, 03:42

Johnny Rocker skrev:
TomasT skrev:
Erland skrev:Om vi tar ett helgon som den heliga Birgitta så hade hon ju uppenbarelser av Jesus...?

Enligt Dan Larhammar,om jag minns rätt,hade hon tinninglobsepilepsi ,http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporallobsepilepsi ,vilket kan förklara "uppenbarelserna".

varför hade hon det? :D

Lustig fråga. Varför har folk defekter?
Otur med gener och/eller miljö i kombination med slump och mindre nyttigt levene.
/Anders Ytterström

"Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know." - Michel de Montaigne
AndersY

Inläggav En till medlem » sön 04 sep 2016, 15:53

Erland skrev:Och Luther betonade väl den personliga relationen till Gud och Jesus, man behövde inga präster som mellanhänder.

Protestanter i allmänhet påstår sig ju också vara "tillbaka till ursprunget", alltså när Jesus levde och tiden strax efter han korsfästs.
En till medlem

Inläggav Nemesis » ons 07 sep 2016, 22:07

En till medlem skrev:
Erland skrev:Och Luther betonade väl den personliga relationen till Gud och Jesus, man behövde inga präster som mellanhänder.

Protestanter i allmänhet påstår sig ju också vara "tillbaka till ursprunget", alltså när Jesus levde och tiden strax efter han korsfästs.

Lite som salafister då, "tillbaka till ursprunget" (övriga likheter behöver inte föreligga).
"… all the data shows that most people are not influenced by rational arguments. They're influenced by social pressure. … That's just the human condition, and we just have to acknowledge it and accept it." - Steven Novella
Nemesis

Inläggav Migi » lör 10 sep 2016, 12:37

Kan det inte vara en logisk vidarutveckling av "Jesus som min pojkvän"?
The simple presence of masculine elements within the Christian gospel is not the only evidence that the faith was not perceived as predominately feminine from its inception. There’s also the fact that the gender gap doesn’t seem to have existed within the religion originally.

Though it goes back much farther than most people realize.

It’s popularly believed that the disparity between men’s and women’s participation in the Christian faith began as a result of the feminist and countercultural movements of the 1960s.

But this isn’t even close to correct.

To find the origins of Christianity’s gender gap, you in fact have to go back not decades, but centuries. Maybe even close to a millennium.

Christianity is a two-thousand-year old religion, and for much of that history we don’t have detailed records and surveys as to the demographics of commitment and church attendance. This makes pinpointing the exact time that the gender gap emerged difficult. But we can assemble a general timeline with a certitude that gets increasing strong in the centuries that approach the modern day.
Och i en post längre ned:
While much of what Murrow calls “Jesus-is-my-boyfriend imagery” is directed at women, Murrow believes it has become suffused throughout the entire faith, and “migrate[d] to men as well.” “These days,” he writes, “it’s fairly common for pastors to describe a devout male as being ‘totally in love with Jesus.’ I’ve heard more than one men’s minister imploring a crowd of guys to fall deeply in love with the Savior.’”

The imagery and language of a romantic, intimate relationship is also very common in modern “praise and worship” songs that have lyrics that are sometimes almost indistinguishable from those that are heard on “secular” radio.

Murrow contends that the idea of individual-believer-as-bride is simply unbiblical, writing that “The Bible never describes our love for God in such erotic terms. The men of Scripture loved God, but they were never desperate for him or in love with him.” Podles believes that the rise of bridal imagery is part of what led men to start abandoning the faith during the late Middle Ages. Both feel that the ethos embodied in the bridal analogy continues to be a factor in why the Christian gospel attracts more women than men.
Användarvisningsbild
Migi

Föregående

Återgå till Religion